We would like to thank the Urology community for our tremendous success in 2014. Through the support of our members and our industry partners we exceeded our expectations. We believe our ability to remain urology centric has proven to be and will remain our greatest strength.
Word-of-mouth and member referral have played an important role in growth of the membership, so we urge our existing members to continue to introduce UroGPO to practices that we have not yet reached. Power in numbers represents the true essence of UroGPO, and a strong membership is truly our greatest asset, as it allows us to achieve positive results on behalf of the membership.
Simultaneously with the excellent response from the urology practices, the reaction from the industry side of the equation has also been extremely positive, and in 2014, we launched the following agreements to benefit our members.
- Provenge ® (Dendreon), effective date: April 1, 2014
- Zytiga ® (Janssen), effective date: July 1, 2014
- Xtandi ® (Astellas), effective date: Oct. 1, 2014
- Trelstar ® (Actavis), effective date: June 1, 2014
- ROCAMED, effective date: July 1, 2014
- McKesson Specialty Health
- Cardinal Specialty Health
- Anda Distribution
We are pleased to announce that effective Jan. 1, 2015, UroGPO has partnered with Managed Health Care Associates Inc. (MHA) to be able to provide our members the following additional offerings.
MHA-affiliated GPO offerings
- Staples Advantage
- Vantage Point Logistics (VPL)
We look forward to continuing to grow our membership and the benefits we offer in the coming months.