NEW! Patient Navigator Playbook – Optimizing care for men with advancing prostate cancer
Patient Navigation has become a critical part of successful APC programs. One of UroGPO’s goals is to fully support existing and developing navigator programs. We are proud to have partnered with Dendreon on the development of the linked resource. We encourage practices that care for men with advanced prostate cancer to use this playbook to refine your processes, expand offerings and teach new staff. Equip your navigators with support, education and empowerment to take your APC to the next level! The playbook is broken into the following sections.
- Rationale and Importance of the Prostate Cancer Patient Navigation Role
- Process of Driving Change in Urology Practices
- Key Responsibilities of a Patient Navigator
- Implementing a Patient Navigator Program in Your Practice Setting
- Resources, Templates and Tools